- Other Event
- Starts: 28/04/2019 11:00 am
- Ends: 31/10/2019 11:00 am
After the end of the Second World War in May 1945, Karlshorst became a soviet restricted area. The soviet military administration, Secret Service and Soviet troops resided here. Later the Stasi and the Border Control for the Berlin Wall was added. During the Cold War, Karlshorst functioned as an important headquarter.
With the ‘Secret Karlshorst’ neighbourhood walk, the Museum Berlin-Karlshorst invites you to explore the former Soviet restricted area Karlshorst. The tour will lead you to the former locations of secret military facilities at Zwieseler Strasse, Arberstrasse, Bodenmaier Weg and at Köpenicker Allee.
The walks take place from April until October 2019, every last Sunday of the month at 11 a.m.
- Without registration, duration 120 minutes
- Meeting point in front of the Museum entrance
- Participation 10 EUR p.p. (with discount 5 EUR), cash only
- By appointment, an individual booking for groups is possible
For more information, please contact: email@example.com