- Other Event
- Starts: 16/09/2018 10:30 am
- Ends: 16/09/2018 4:30 pm
Liberation festival with a colourful children’s fleamarket from 10.30 am-4.30 pm on the museum grounds with many other activities for children. Entry fee adults € 3,00 (incl. parking, museum and festival). Free admission for children under 18.
– Live music performed by various musicians, including Delta Swing Band en The Cowpokes;
– Exodus Evacuation Group will act out the ’44-’45 evacuation;
– 2nd hand booksale WW2;
– Radioshow with receiving and sending equipment from WW2;
– Hula hoop workshop by La Hoop;
– Radio-controlled military model airplanes and classic cars;
– Create a fun historic picture with a GreenScreen offered by PicsPoint Photography;
– Grateful Generation tours will organize exciting fieldtrips along the battlefields of Operation Market Garden in an authentic Willys MB from WW2 (2 to 3 persons). Tours every half hour from 10.30am-4.30pm. Price: €7,50 per person, cash only (excl. Entry-fee € 3,- pp for museum, festivities and parking).