- Gierłoż 5, 11-400 Kętrzyn, Poland
- +488 9741 0031
The Wolf’s Lair in Kętrzyn, Poland, was Hitler’s headquarters on the Eastern Front. The secret complex system of around 200 buildings was built in the fall of 1940. It included 50 huge bunkers, shelters, barracks, two airports, an electric power station, a railway station and a waterworks. Most of the complex was destroyed by the German army towards the end of the war.