- Chełmno 59A, 62-660 Chełmno, Poland
- +486 3271 9447 email@example.com
The German Kulmhof Death Camp in Chelmno operated over two periods: between 1941 and 1943, and between 1944 and 1945. The Museum of the former camp was founded in 1990 as a branch of the District Museum in Konin. It features several exhibitions and offers educational activities. Its main mission is to commemorate the fate of the Jews exterminated in Kulmhof Camp.