- 2 route de Bitche, 67510, Lembach, France
- +333 88 94 48 62 email@example.com
The Four-a-Chaux is a Maginot Line fortress in Lembach, Alsace built between 1930 and 1935 and covering an area of 26 hectares. The guided visit of the fortress features the living quarters and equipment used to operate the cannons and moving turrets. It also provides information on the Maginot Line and the forts of the region.
The historic region of Alsace-Moselle was a contended area between Germany and France. The memorial tells the story of the local inhabitants and their dramatic history during the Second World War.